NOW WITH THE FULL BLESSING OF BOTH and , I submitting it again. I could take it out of Storage but DeviantArt is currently having a problem with the Storage thing so I got so fed up that I'm submitting it again. If someday the Storage gets to work again, I'll have the same image in my gallery twice, and I'm fine with that since I'm not deleting it now that all the drama around it was finally solved
* * *
Follow up to: cid-vicious.deviantart.com/art…
, that is a follow up to ravenf6.deviantart.com/art/Ord…
After their numbers were called, Boy Bayani and Scythe Mana had their turn fighting Griff, but it didn't seemed to satisfy them and they let Gil now about that:Boy Bayani
- "You barely left something for us."Gil
- "So sorry, but he asked for a beating and I'm always happy to oblige to such a request".Scythe
- "Didn't you think you roughed him up too badly?".Gil
- "I respect the noble tradition of trash talk, but to say girls have no place in the ring, that hit a nerve, so I decided to hit every single nerve in his body as well".Boy Bayani
- "Yeah, but since you didn't left much for us, you have to compensate us somehow. How about we get back in the ring now?".Gil
- "Sure! But two against one is unfair".Scythe
- "We know you had it worse than it."Gil
- "Oh, last time it was just a buncha street punks with no real training. I'm sure two big men like you can give me a real fight. Let's settle it this way: if I manage to knock one of you out, the other may immediatly take on me".Boy Bayani
- "As you wish, milady."Gil
- "Nice! Lemme take another number".
It makes sense that Gil would someday get some damage in a mixed match and this is expected. Since she began to take lessons in martial arts, her father and other masters told her to be willing and ready to fight anyone, regardless of sex, and expect her opponent to be serious about it. Also makes sense when it's a fair fight against capable opponents and not a life-or-death situation.
All things considered, however, Gil is still a State champ with a ever-growing number of victories by KO, and just added two more to her score. Her endurance made it possible for her to dominate the fight and knock Scythe and Boy out cold, one after another respectively. As her fallen preys lay uncounscious, Gil stands over them and raises her arms in victory.
After the fight, Gil asked the three gentlemen to join her for dinner to thank them for giving her such a good time in the ring.
George - "Are you going to beat up everybody else who is in a picture with you?"
Gil - "Don't give me ideas, George."
* * *
Gil belongs to me,
Griff belongs to
Boy Bayani belongs to
Scythe Mana belongs to